About : Statistic Statement
Glory House Financial Support 2009 KRISTY
- 20% is paid by the residents.
- 10% results from private contributions.
- 70% comes from agency contracts.
- Out of approximately 350 individuals who enter the Glory House program, over 70% are employed.
LSI-R (Level of Service Inventory-Revised) Information 2008 (2009 not complete) KELLY
- The LSI-R is a tool used to determine a clients' risk of reoffending within 1 year of discharging from a facility. It measures an offenders overall level of risk and criminogenic need.
- Glory House clients show an overall 3.86 point improvement in LSI-R scores, demonstrating a capacity for success.
- Of those clients that discharged successfully, they showed an 8.15 point improvement.
Clients Served 2009 CHASITY/KELLY (I will get you my part)
- 355 Residential Clients
- 108 Out-Patient Clients
- 487GPS Clients
- 107 SCRAM Clients
Client Financial Information 2009- KRISTY
- Clients paid $19,369.00 in family support
- Paid $5,113.00 in restitution, fines, and fees
- Earned over $550,000.00 in 2009
- Paid over $192,000.00 toward their own stay at Glory House
- Discharged from Glory House withover $91,000.00
Correctional Program Assessment Inventory©
A Correctional Program Assessment Inventory (CPAI) was conducted on Glory House in May 2001 by Dr. Edward Latessa of University of Cincinnati. A CPAI is used to ascertain how closely a correctional treatment program meets known principles of effective correctional treatment.